Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PHEW...

My goodness! I've been seriously busy lately. Haven't been posting here at all. As a matter of fact, I have blogged 5 times as often as a guest on the Poletsy blog than here on my own blog! Bad, bad, bad girl!!!!
Anyway... I just finished this cover featuring Kate Moss as vintage Bowie. I'm so glad that I got to do this. True, I've been painting a lot lately but as much as I love doing commissions, painting just something, anything out of pure desire to do it feels so good. 
I'm also quite ashamed to admit that tomorrow is the due date for sending in the sketchbooks and I won't be sending mine in. I've only done one more drawing since that last one and just couldn't find the time to fill it up in time. It feels terrible. Hopefully I'll get to try again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment