Sunday, May 15, 2011

MORE HATS

In the last week I have already started and finished another of Arturo's hats. He calls this one a Couture Mask Headpiece but I just like calling it a hat. I have no idea where I could possibly wear it to but I am completely in love with it: 

Don't forget, next weekend I will have a booth at the Alive Expo at the World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. I'm going to bring this painting with me so if you're local to ATL, by all means, stop by and come see me:) Now, I'm off to framing and doing 3 million other things that I have to get ready for the expo. I had no idea how much work and time it takes to get ready for one of these (It might be the OCD in me that makes me go the extra mile and make sure that everything is perfect, but either way, it's a loooooot of work). This is my first big one so I have no idea what to expect but I'm hoping for it to be real fun and a total success:)

Next up, (when the expo craziness calms down), another hat, this time created by Ella Gajewska who is another genius milliner and have already chosen another Bazaar cover to work on:) Wish there was more time in the day to just paint, paint, paint:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment