Thursday, April 14, 2011

HMMM....

Here's a third drawing from my Expressions series: 
It's called Hmmm.... I hope you like this series because I have several more coming: Oops..., Mwah..., Eew..., Ooh La La... and whatever else might come to my mind between now and whenever. 
I don't know how soon I'll get a chance to work on them though, because I'm getting kind of busy with Mother's Day orders. Can't really post those here either since they're going to be gifts:) Not complaining though, because I truly enjoy doing portraits. I guess people and animals are my thing. I just really don't care for flowers, fruit, landscapes, etc. Don't get me wrong, there are some gorgeous ones out there, I just enjoy doing life subjects and incorporating their energy and character in my art. 

2 comments:

  1. Cudo! Budzi zazdrosc bo ja juz dawno nawet olowka w rece nie trzymam! Obawiam sie ze nawet nie wiedzialabym juz od czego zaczac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite looking forwards to the one titled "Eew.." :)

    ps. Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete