Saturday, March 5, 2011

FASHION ILLUSTRATION

Having been posting for a long time. Partially because I've been really busy with painting custom portraits and partially because I'm simply a slacker when it comes to blogging. I'm back today because I wanted to share my latest greatest with you:
It's a watercolor painting of January 2006 Harper's Bazaar cover featuring Julianne Moore. It's the first one of a new series that I'm working on. I know, I know, I just started the Expressions series too and have stopped on one drawing... but stay put, I haven't stopped, I just took a little detour. I have a list of about 5 more Expressions that I'm planning to work on as much as the time permits. And with this series, there are soooooooo maaaaany that I want to do that I might be busy for the rest of my life. LOL. Especially since there's a new one every month plus there's Vogue and Elle and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... 
I'm loving it:)

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a love for fashion? If you are like many of the other individuals out there who do, there is a good chance that you may hold dreams of becoming a fashion designer.

    fashion design drawing

    ReplyDelete