Friday, January 7, 2011

AND JUST LIKE THAT IT'S 2011

I know I'm a little late but either way, Happy New Year Everybody! I've had great plans of posting here some Christmas and New Year's wishes but I've been seriously buried between Christmas decorating, cooking, cleaning, having company over from out of town (a bunch of Who Dats - it was a total blast) and finally the New Year and working thru this entire time with only one day off for the holidays. Phew!
It's all over now, Christmas tree's back in the garage, decorations back on the shelfs, started working on summarizing last year just to see how I did and for uncle Sam of course too. And have spent quite a bit of time thinking and planning how I can improve this year, what new products I can introduce and stuff like that. I think I did pretty well and now I have lots and lots of plans for this year and hope to be able to make all of it happen. I'm also hoping to be healthy this time around and not have to waste a lot or any time on doctor's visits. It's not a very good sign that I've started off being sick with a poor sick kitty. On the other hand - it can only get better now:)
Here's what's already happened this year:
I've put some shirts with hearts on them in my etsy store just to kick off the Valentine's season.
I've started on adding a bunch new designs to my got milk inspired collection on cafe press
I've had a 2000th visitor on this blog (at least since I've installed the counter). I don't know who you are but hello there, welcome to my blog!!!
I've finished my first painting this year - a little kitty I named Juno 
and I've gotten a brand new camera that will hopefully help me improve the photograph that are currently in  my stores and draw in new customers. It's a nice shiny black canon and I can't wait to play with it.
As far as the plans... OMG where do I start? I'd like to redo my working space, retake pictures of the items already available for sale, (I'm actually considering using myself as a model this time around?!, that's a very scary thought!), try my best to have at least one new painting a week, one new design a week, one new jewelry item a week and then some more. 2011 here I come!!! watch out!

1 comment: