Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SWAPPING ART FOR A BAG

Ifona is a seller on etsy. She has a lot of very cool things at her store like the striped scarfs, but she also has these awesome hand sewn bags with cats on them. I've been dying for one since this summer when I first saw them on her blog. I have only recently hooked up with her thru the POLetsy team forum and I'm very very excited because I'll be getting one of her bags. Here's it is, not only is it purple, but it also has a kitty on it. Love it, love it, love it:

In exchange I'm sending her a portrait of her kitty cat Aniksi ViaAppia that I've finished today.


Ifona gave me the best complement today. She said that when she first opened my email with a photo of this portrait she thought it was a picture of her cat not a painting. I'm really glad that she's pleased. And I can't wait until I receive my bag!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! And I hope that will be a big surprise for my daughter :) Thank you very, very, very much :)

    ReplyDelete