Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CHIRPING CAT STUDIOS

Yesterday, it was Lorenzo, today I found something else also really cool - a Harry Potter charm bracelet. I really like it, so I'm posting it here even though Chirping Cat is pretty much, my direct competition in the jewelry sales market. This is a great idea and a very pretty bracelet plus Chirping Cat is a fellow Atlantian so I feel good about doing this and supporting local community.

I love Harry Potter (can't wait for the next movie to come out later on this year!!!) but if you're not a fan, she's got other items you might like: Starbucks bracelet and earring, candy bars charm bracelet, Alice in Wonderland, etc. Take a look, here's a link to the store: Chirping Cat Studios

And readers: I promise to get back on my artsy side soon and start painting and posting my creations again. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy exploring others' work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment