Monday, June 28, 2010

CAFE PRESS ECLIPSE DESIGN CONTEST

Cafe Press is having Eclipse Design Contest. The prize is $500!!!
Here's the link to their blog: Head’s up! An astronomical number of Eclipse “site”ings.: "With the up-coming release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie, things are really looking up in the CafePress excitement.
First, we have our Eclipse T-shirt Design Contest. You can win $500 American Express Gift Cards for WOWing our judges with cool designs in several categories. Win or lose, your designs will also make their way"
I'm a fan of the Twilight saga so I wanted to participate and come up with something original. Here's what I've submitted:


I'm also hoping to come up with something more artsy if time permits before the contest is over. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment