Monday, June 7, 2010

BACK TO BLOGGING

I've been away from blogging for a while now. Main reason for that has been the fact that I haven't been creating. And the reason for that has been the fact that I haven't been the healthiest. For some reason, when I don't feel well the artsy feeling is still there but the energy to follow it thru, is not. It feels a lot easier to just waste time on watching movies or browse the internet or just do other things like that, that are more mechanical.
Either way, I'm back to blogging, I've decided that I miss it and I'm going to blog whether I have something to show of my own or whether I'm just to blabber about things that I find interesting enough to share. I have no idea whether anybody actually reads my blog, so at the last book club meeting, I was a little surprised and pumped at the same time when Julie and Rachel have told me that I need to update my blog. They've been checking it out??!! Cool, awesome, fabulous!!! So thank you girls for giving me a little push to want to do it again. Coming next: Lorenzo the cat.

3 comments:

  1. Of course I read your blog!! what are you talking about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, because I'm here to stay this time around:) I'll try to make it interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always interesting Kasia!You're freaking talented and I love everything you do!!!!!So keep creating!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete