Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THREADLESS

I've been out of touch for a while lately. Somewhat by choice, but mostly by my condition. After having a bunch of tests run on me and still not knowing what's wrong has been unnerving enough towards I can't concentrate on art or really anything else. I took some time off and went to Disney for 5 days, I thought it'd be a great way to relax, take my mind off things and just have fun. I know a lot of people will disagree but I have to say it: Disney World sucks!!! The parks are gorgeous but most of the attractions are filled with moving manekins that may have been state of the art technology a long time ago but now feel like Chuckie relatives. I think if Walt Disney woke up today, he'd be very very dissapointed that the park has not really gone forward with times but all of the attractions got stuck back in the 50's and 70's or whenever they were created. Even the new rides like the Toy Story 4D failed to be exciting.
Anyway, because I was so much dissapointed by Disney, I ended up coming home early and having an extra day off to just do nothing and be at home. This morning I discovered Threadless and have promtly joined the side. They have some really gorgeous designs. Here's one that I really really liked:
our dream - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment