Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MA SNOW GAMES

I just made my first Monday Artday posting. It's a watercolor pencil sketch. The topic was Snow Games.
Here's a true story: when I was a little girl and then a bigger girl there was this awesome Italian skier - Alberto Tomba. We used to watch him compete all the time. For years, Alpine skiing was my dream job. So here I am. Alpine skiing is still a dream. And maybe I'm not the next Tomba, but an avid skier for sure.
I'm actually hoping to hit the slopes this weekend. I'm sick at the moment, thus a quick sketch (no energy for a longer painting) and I just need to get back to bed to recover by the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kasia! You have certainly begun MondayArtday with a bang. Love this. Great pose. Amazing sense of action and confidence. Nice work. Hey thanks for stopping by. God bless

    ReplyDelete