Saturday, March 27, 2010

A LITTLE UPDATE

Sorry Everybody for not having posted anything out here lately. I just simply have not had anything to post as far as my art is concerned. I went on a ski / snowboard trip from which I still haven't fully recovered. I have been job searching (I really need to get out from where I'm at right now), had a 4 hour interview yesterday and I'm waiting on an offer next week:)
I have made some new Stork Babies with some other country flags on them but I'm not going to post them up here again since everybody has seen them a million times. Let me know though if you're looking for a specific one that's not out there yet.
This weekend I'm planning on getting back with my artsy side and I'll post stuff here once I'm finished. That is if I don't get distracted by the absolutely gorgeous weather out there!!!
Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment