Sunday, March 14, 2010

FLOWER TANK TOPS

I may have been slacking on my art but I've really busy sewing lately. I'm working on a dress for myself that I've redone about 15 times already. I've also learned how to make these flowers out of fabric. I think the "proper" name for them is yoyo's. And I've made these two tops with them:

Originally I meant to sell them on etsy but I really like how they came out and I'm keeping them. I'm getting one and my sister the other. My husband told me that if I continue keeping everything that I make that I like, I will never make any money and he's probably right but I just couldn't resist. I also have no idea what will happen with them in the wash and didn't want to dissapoint anybody. What do you think? Would you want to wear one of these too? I'm considering making more.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely wear that top.Make more!!!

    ReplyDelete