Saturday, January 2, 2010

LOVE ME LOVE MY BABY

Not all of my Christmas decorations are put away yet, but I wanted to get an early start on Valentine's Day merchandise. So here's my newest Baby in Belly.

As always it's going to go on T-shirts and things. My husband continues to tell me that these painting are disgusting, but in no way does this stop me. He hates the umbilical cord the most, but I continue to draw them, because I really enjoy it. I would also totally wear the shirts since I'm planning on being super pround, a total show off actually. Once I've finally gotten pregnant that is.
However, this is what it looks like on a shirt:

I'm also continuing to enjoy my sewing machine that I got for my birthday last year. Thanks Mom!!! I've been doing pretty well and have actually worn my own creations. I'm thinking about going to the sewing expo this spring where I could learn some tricks and shortcuts and maybe some advanced techniques. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Here's my first Valentine's Day maternity top and also my first sewn by me item for sale.
Enjoy your weekend everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are so unique and creative!! I love the little Baby in Belly!!

    ReplyDelete