Saturday, January 30, 2010

CLOSING MY EBAY STORE

I've decided to close down my ebay store. I've had it for several years now and it's been a good source of extra income but it's been taking at least a couple of hours of my time daily. Between that, my art and a full time job, I've pretty much haven't had any life and have had been exausted forever plus I've really not have had much time to truly spread my wings in doing what I really love, which is feeling artsy. I've decided I need to give something up. I'd love to give up my job, but I still need to eat, pay mortgage and all the other bills that come with living our everyday life. Thus, I've decided to shut down my ebay store.
I have bad (sad) feeling about it since it took me a long time to get it properly going, organized and furnished with competitive invetory, but at the same time I feel releved and lighter somehow as more and more things dissapear from my closet full of inventory.
For the last two weeks, I've been working really hard on sales, packing, shipping etc, which is the reason for not posting any new paintings/ drawings lately. I've gone from over 200 multiple item listings to less than 50. Right now, everything in the store is on sale. All items have always been for less than 50% of retail, but now most of them are cheaper than what I've gotten them for. It's all lingerie. Let me know if you are interested in getting anything. I promise a steal:) Here's the link: MY EBAY STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment