Tuesday, December 8, 2009

STORK BABY POLAND


I redid my Stork Baby design and changed it into this one. I've been looking for a shirt with a design like this one for myself but was not being able to find it, so I ended up making one myself. Now, it's available on all kind of products at www.cafepress.com for anybody who wants to show of their Polish pride.
I'm also planning on redoing it into different flags and countries. Just need to get on with it and do it:) Threre never seems to be enough time. Let me know if you're looking for a certain variation of this image. I think I'll be working on Italy next:)

3 comments:

  1. Go Polska!!Love it!! You must have head full of ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's kind of why it's so big:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful it doesn’t burst:)

    ReplyDelete