Sunday, December 27, 2009

ANOTHER STORE

I've gotten another store. It's on Skreened. So far, I'll be using the same designs I have on cafe press (boring I know) but this store is a little different. True, they have a lot less products to choose from but the awesome thing is - they all are ethically made (even the non-organic ones). All products incorporate environmental printing method with fashionable and ethically made American Apparel brand t-shirts
You can check it out by clicking on this cute little button:

I'm very excited to be able to sell on all of these different markets but I'm becoming a little anxious. It takes a long time to set it all up. Redo the files, upload, scale, describe, etc. and I've been kept away from creating new things. Unfortunatelly there's never enough time in the day to do it all.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment