Monday, November 9, 2009

MORE BABIES IN BELLIES


I've been working on these during the weekend. Here are the triplets. I know, I know, they're almost like the twins but I just couldn't resist.
And below is my Chistmas Baby in Belly. He / She is ready for the Holidays. It might be because it's coming during this Holiday Season or maybe because it just wants to participate in the celebration.

These are actually my last two of the series. For now anyway. They haven't been as successful as I've hoped and it's time to move on. I'm sure I'll revisit this topic soon but for now I'm planning on working on something else. :) I'll be sure to share it out here.

1 comment:

  1. :D the Christmas Baby really looks adorable. He/she seems ready enough to participate in the celebration!

    ReplyDelete