Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG

So, here it is - my first blog. Feeling artsy? what does it mean?, you might ask. It's me - I'm the one who's feeling artsy. I always do, even when I wake up in the morning and I'm moody and mean and pretty much want to kill everybody around. What is it like to feel artsy? For me, it's feeling inspired by pretty much anything. You'd think: "everybody can get inspired by a gorgeous butterly flying by" but I'm thinking more in terms of really anything - a broken plate might inspire a mosaic, an old pair of shoes - a painting, a cat sleeping - a fuzzy set of pj's.
Why am I blogging about it though and boring you with it? I feel the need to do more, the want to put my ideas into tangible items instead of continuing to daydream. I feel that putting it out there in writing, will inspire me to actually stop doing everything else and take the time to paint, sketch, sew or whatever it is that's I'll get inspired to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment