Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IF FAST, BABY IN BELLY COMING SOON


This is my first Illustration Friday submittal. This week's topic is Fast. I was originally working on some painting including a snail and a turtle, but then decided to go with this one instead. This is my next maternity shirt design and it made me realize how fast children grow, how fast they're ready to come to this world, have fast their ready to have their own personalities and be their own people. This Bayb is ready to come out and he/she's coming fast.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed! And before you know it they're already talking back at you :) I thought initially it was me but they are growing fast but times you wished they just stayed cute and small. :) It's a simple interpretation of the topic "Fast" and welcome to "IF" again :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete